Monday, October 18, 2010

Pomegranates & Grey's Anatomy.

So this is my evening... as most are. I am watching Grey's Anatomy and will be eating a pomegranate the minute I'm done writing this. What an overemotional tv show. I'm on season six... so only one season behind... but oh boy... it is addicting. I don't know why. Maybe it's the honesty and reality of all that can happen in life. The fine balance between life and death. 

Today was a long, long day. I was in meetings most of the day... and when I was at my desk finally, it felt so high stress. But I went to the gym!! That is one of my goals... and I got to spend a bit of time with my friend Dana while working out... which is great!! She is super cool. And seriously.... I need to work out more. I feel very unhealthy and not in shape. And I want to have muscles, and be well-toned... haha... I sound so very vain right there. 


Boring post... I know. I'm distracted and thinking a whole heck of a lot. Today I feel like I want a baby... as I usually do. But especially today. Oh man. I need patience. 


Waiting patiently... 


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment