Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ah life...

Ah... what to say today. I feel all conflicted inside. I feel like I've changed so much, and am learning how to be this new person... this person that people who know me well don't particularly understand. It's confusing.

I would love to just break free right now. I feel a little strangled in the place that I'm at. I know I'm bad at staying in one place and truly submitting to authority. So maybe my challenge is to stay in this place and remain as I am and submit to those around me. I just feel like I've been buried for so long... and I want to fly free!

Last night I went on an adventure... I walked around in the rain with a friend. I loved it. I felt spontaneous, and free, and not cooped up and held down. I want more of that. All the time. I don't know how to do that though. My life is not that life anymore. How do I incorporate the new me into the life that I've created for myself? God only knows. And I trust Him in the midst of it.

Today's was short & sweet... now I'll sign off :)

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment