Monday, October 11, 2010

A Day Off... Oh the Serenity...

I love picking the different colors for my font... oh what a random little joy :) 

So Cam & I have gotten addicted to House. We can sit for hours on end and just watch it. The show fascinates me. It's not the most addicting show... because every episode is very similar. But it's intriguing to me... someone who is so mad at life and yet saves people everyday. Maybe that's why I enjoy it... he would do anything to save people. Who knows... that was random, but I just thought I'd share one of our guilty pleasures!!

Today I was able to relax... I had a day off. So amazing. I love these opportunities, they are few and far between. I miss being with all my "school" friends though. I think part of it is knowing that a bunch of them are leaving for a trip this next week... sad times :( 

This was not the most inspiring post... but I felt like writing. I had a great Thanksgiving weekend... lots of family time. And lots of husband cuddling time too! What a blessing! I guess I am learning to live more in the present, instead of waiting for something new to happen. I look forward a lot, instead of enjoying this right now time. But this past week I've been very challenged to sit and rest in this moment, and have fun in this moment. :) God has given us every day as a blessing... and so we need to make the most of that! I'm doing my best NOW!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment