Friday, November 12, 2010

From Now On.

Sometimes life isn't fun. Now is one of those times.

I don't know how I would handle life without my husband. He helps me stand when I feel I can't. He pushes me to be a stronger and better person in Christ. He helps me find my way when I can't see. We are on a long journey right now.

God is teaching me so much.
I no longer care what it is that I do in life, as long as my husband is by my side.
I know I've needed to come to that place. And I know some of you may have been concerned that I hadn't yet. I'm here. And it's good. I am also super slow at getting where I need to be in life. I learn things the hard way.

Life has not been very good to me. It's been hard.
But right now... it is good. But I'm still not okay. I'm not quite sure how I can be.

I need to talk about Cam a bit more... I feel that in all of my writing... he has been lacking. I love him so much. I've never known anyone with patience like him. I've never known anyone who loves so selflessly. I've never known anyone who can make me laugh like he can. I've never known anyone so handsome. I have been so blessed. I never thought that I would marry someone like Cam... he is one huge way that God has shown me how His plans are far greater than mine.
Cam is my husband. My best friend. The love of my life.
I cannot wait to grow old with him.

I think I've written enough for now. All I can ask is that you would pray.
For me. For Cam too... as he's walking a journey of discovery personally as well.

Sayonara. 

1 comment: