Monday, November 1, 2010

Birth Days..

Today is that day... where 21 years ago, my mama pushed and pushed, and out I came. haha. Gross. But seriously... today is my birthday. I really like birthdays. I never used to. But Cam's family has converted me into a birthday lover... because every single birthday, they make it a big deal. There is a theme and everything. Mine is Disney Princesses... YES! How awesome is that?! 

Anyways... celebrating. I don't do too much of that. I'm also extra super duper tired because I couldn't hardly sleep due to thinking excessively upon an issue which is hitting our school with force. Sigh. Enough on that...


I don't have a whole lot to write right now... the above mentioned thing has my mind rather occupied with processing. But all in all... I had a great birthday. Except for the pouring rain, but secretly, I love the pouring rain, but on the down side it does make me not want to work and rather be curled up in a super cosy blanket at home. The ladies at work took me out for lunch... I got the people at Red Robin's to sing to me... SCORE! Only four of them working at lunchtime... almost not worth it. They were most likely more embarrassed than me!! Haha... suckers. 


And so I leave you all... I am waiting for our friends to come over so that I can eat the yummy birthday cake that I made for myself :) I REALLY want to eat this thing... but I should be polite... shouldn't I?!?!


Emily.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! You really need to post pictures of your princess party! Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete