Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Day... Another Dollar...

Here I go... working again :) Same as ever, really. But boy am I sick right now... sooo stuffy. It's a horrendous feeling.

So I've started reading some blogs... and have been so challenged by the women's journeys with their children. A couple to be named are the mom, and enjoying the small things. I have loved reading these, and have been brought close to tears by the roads that they have walked. It's through things such as these that I realize how easy I have it. I may not be totally content in life right now... and I may get frustrated easily at how I don't feel that I'm living up to my potential. But I am so blessed. God has given me far and above what I deserve in this lifetime already! 

My lovely cousin Kayla, my friend Dana, and I are planning on attending a cake decorating class starting next week... and I am so excited!!! All three of us feel the need to "do" something tangible. And this is the best thing we can think of so far!! Haha! I will post some pictures once we actually create something :) 

So there is a slice of my life... once again. I really should do this more often :) I enjoy it so when I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment